Due to the significant benefit to athleticism, several professional athletes around the world incorporate the CVAC system into their training regimen. Based on peer-reviewed research, it is supported to be one of the best systems in the world for simultaneously enhancing athletic performance, cellular re-energization and cognitive functioning.
- Increases your VO2 MAX and blood oxygen saturation
- Improves your aerobic and anaerobic conditioning
- Accelerates your muscular recovery time
- Enhances your athletic performance
- Increases your mitochondria production for more energy
- Conditions your body for endeavors at altitude
- Circulates/removes metabolic waste in the brain
- Improves cognition and mental clarity
- Benefits overall sleep quality
- Improves your immune function through lymphatic fluid circulation
- Removes metabolic waste in your cells
The following are contraindications for CVAC System. We recommend you consult with a medical professional wIth any medical questions or concerns
You should not use CVAC
- If you have a cold, flu, sinus allergies, infection, toothache or any condition that would prevent you from equalizing the pressure in your ears while using CVAC.
- If you are not medically cleared to fly, you should not use CVAC.